Graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis from the University of Rome La Sapienza in 2008.
In 2009 he won the competition for the PhD in Odontostomatological Sciences under the guidance of Prof. M. Galli, actively dealing with Oral Surgery, Implantology and Dental Prosthesis.
Since 2002, he has attended numerous theoretical and practical refresher courses in endodontics and implantology.
Expert in Dentistry in the Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery.
He also plays the role of tutor in the various theoretical and practical courses of Flaps and Sutures by Prof. M. Galli.
Subject expert in specialization in odontostomastology at Albania University in Tirana.
Oral surgery consultant at various offices in Rome and its province (Dr. F. Mastropierro, Studio Sessia, Sorridenti).
Consultant in endontics from 2008 to 2014 at: S. Zema dental practice, M. Di Dio and M. Lai dental practice in Rome
Author of several scientific publications including:
“Endodontic surgical therapy: retrofitting the apex with amalgam and SuperSeal. Retrospective study ” N Pljevljak , R Minasi – M Galli – Minerva Stomatol , 60 (6), 289-96. June 2011
He currently works privately in Rome, mainly dealing with aesthetic conservative dentistry and implant prosthetics.
CERTIFICATES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Mucogingival Aesthetic Surgery of teeth and implants
- Theoretical and practical implantology course
- Immediate loading in implant prosthesis
- Integrated M-two system
- National Congress “Early malocclusions therapy”
- 12th National Congress “College of Teachers of Dentistry”
- National Congress “College of Learners of Dentistry”
- First aid course in outpatient clinic
- Theoretical and practical course of flaps and sutures
- Endodontics day
- Oral surgery workshop
- Operative course of implantology
- BioHorizons Symposium Series Italy
- Intraoral welding
- Guided surgery